Public Health Students Complete Capstone Presentations!
Undergraduate public health students recently delivered their capstone presentations to EKU faculty, staff, and students! These capstone presentations showcased the work students completed during their internship experience. Students either (1) completed 160 hours engaging in public health activities in various settings, (2) completed an inquiry project that is completed in collaboration with a public health agency and subject to faculty approval, or (3) completed a study abroad experience in a public health agency/setting.
Congratulations to our seniors for reaching this milestone! Special thanks to our community partners for providing our students with the knowledge and experience they will take in their future careers.
Agency Placements Included:
• Mental Health & Substance Abuse - (New Vista)
• Non-profit Agencies - (Kidney Health Alliance of KY, Kentucky Organ Donor Affiliates)
• EKU Campus Recreation
• Public Health Programs - (EKU Green Dot)
• KDPH - 3 Department of Behavioral Health, State Opioid Response Internship
• Madison Health and Rehab Center
• Health Department - (Garrard County)
• UK Public Health Dentistry
• Louisville Schools - (FYRC)
• EKU NOVA Program
Published on May 07, 2022